Rapid Prototyping in Classroom or Laboratory
Please click quote to request a quote.
- Designed to be easy-to-use with no specialized training required.
- No more waiting for models to arrive from an outside which allows students to have more design iterations with immediate feedback.
- Extend students science, CAD and machine tool curriculums by enabling students to build functional models and see their ideas first hand, and then test them with FLOWCOACH or ePIV.
- Uses files from FLOWEX or any CAD software.
- Create a flow model insert for only $5 or less!
- Models Made From Tough ABSplus Plastic in several colors including black.
- Models can be drilled, machined, sanded, painted, even chrome-plated.
- Size & Weight: 31" high with 25"x26" footprint and 168lbs.
- Maximum Model Build Size: 8"x8"x6"
*PC is not included.
*The Rapid Prototyping System is sold as an optional add on to ePIV, THERMOFLOW, FLOWCOACH or HEMOFLOW systems.